Chocolate & Hazelnut Chip Cookies
Here’s a short video of cookies I made this weekend. They turned out really well, so I wanted to share the delicious recipe (based upon the classic Nestlé® Toll House® chocolate chip cookie recipe). Here’s a little time-lapse set to music by Jill Zimmerman – Tunnel Vision (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0).
Click through for the recipe.
Here’s the recipe (adapted from the Original Nestlé® Toll House® Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe):
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 200g butter (Irish preferred), softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 chocolate and hazelnut bars
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chopped-up chocolate bars. Drop by rounded dessert spoons (dsp, 2 teaspoons) onto parchment paper.
- Bake for approximately 9 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; move to wire racks to cool completely.